If you are a new Burst user, you will need a small amount of Burst to activate your wallet. For more information on that topic, please read this article. For those people wanting to start mining, the best way to set up your wallet is to set your reward recipient for pool mining. Please read this article for the best way to do that.
Of course, you will still need to get that starting Burst before all of that. BURST used to require 1 coin for these types of transactions, but now it can be as low as 0.00735 BURST. However, for the fastest confirmation time, you don’t want to end up waiting for that lowest transaction fee slot on each block, so I normally recommend using 0.1 BURST.
- Verified Bitcoin Faucet Sites – The Best Ones. These faucets generally give about 0.1 to 0.2 BURST worth of BTC per claim, but you can keep claiming forever.
- Bitcoin Faucet #1 – Get Bitcoin and Exchange For Burst!
- Bitcoin Faucet #2 – Get Bitcoin and Exchange For Burst!
- Bitcoin Faucet #3 – Get Bitcoin and Exchange For Burst!
- Get Paid Bitcoin To Click Ads – Exchange for BURST!
Current Recomended Way to Get Your First Burst (7/9/2018- This is still active!)
MrWho, the admin of the Burst Neon pool, generously supports new users in his discord server.
Make your request in the #burst-starter channel. Someone isn’t always online to be handing out their Burst, so be patient please 🙂
Click on that link to join the chat, and get your starting Burst to start pool mining on Burst Neon. Excellent, stable pool, with a very low 0.05% fee.
Show your great appreciation for the generosity shown by the Burst Neon pool, and start your mining rig up on their pool!
- BURST FAUCETS
- Burstcoin.CC Faucet
- Ask at the GetBurst Burstcoin Forums
- Burstpay.net Faucet
- Fastpool Faucet – For Pool Users Only
- poolofd32th Discord Channel
- CPU Mining Converting Directly to Burst (BETA)
Please, remember to revisit the faucet that you claim from after you start mining Burst. They need donations to keep running!