If you are a new Burst user, then you will need at least one coin to set up your account, 2 would be even better so that you can set your name, and also start mining. This post will be continuously updated with working Burst faucets. However, working doesn’t mean they have any coins to give out. These days the faucets are being squeezed dry by the number of new users coming into the Burst community. I’ll try to keep these listed from most to least reliable, but your mileage may vary.
- Verified Bitcoin Faucet Sites – The Best Ones. These faucets generally give about 0.1 to 0.2 BURST worth of BTC per claim, but you can keep claiming forever.
- Bitcoin Faucet – Get Bitcoin and Exchange For Burst!
- Bitcoin Faucet #2 – Get Bitcoin and Exchange For Burst!
- Bitcoin Faucet #3 – Get Bitcoin and Exchange For Burst!
- BURST FAUCETS
- Burstpay.net Faucet
- poolofd32th Discord Channel
- Fastpool.info Faucet
- Burstcoin.info Faucet (down)
- Burstcoin.biz Faucet (down)
- Official Burst-Team Faucet (down)
- Free Coinz 2Day – Earn Burst By Watching Videos (Not instant Burst)
- Ask at the GetBurst Burstcoin Forums
Burst faucets not working? They are probably all dry at the moment. You can always use Free Coinz 2Day, but it will take a bit longer to get your Burst.
Please, remember to revisit the faucet that you claim from after you start mining Burst. They need donations to keep running!